Stress Free Junk Removal & Hauling Now!
Let’s face it we live in a materiel world. We are consumers. We love to shop it’s in our DNA. With this badge of consumerism comes accumulation. Accumulation of unwanted items. Affectionately called junk or clutter. Over the years this accumulation can start to strangle our space choking us causing us undue stress. Often, we become keenly aware of how much stuff we have when we are relocating to a new home or just downsizing as a result of becoming an empty nester. During a move just the cardboard alone can become a daunting task to remove or recycle. The familiar adage proves true “out of sight out of mind”. We really do not realize how much stuff we have stashed away in our attics, closets, storage space, and cubbies. Sometimes we may feel overwhelmed and quite often embarrassed by this mass of trash or rubbish that we have picked up over the years.
Furniture such as sofas, chairs, tables, dressers, mattresses must be replaced over a certain period. We may have decided to rent a storage unit to ease our cluttered rooms until we realize that we do not even have space there anymore. Previous generations have been taught to hold on to items or to try to pass them on to a subsequent generation. We dread the idea of being wasteful. However, current generations are opting for a simpler minimalist lifestyle. We may want to replace carpet, appliances, or used furniture with something new but what to do with the old items.
City and municipalities have numerous restrictions on what can or cannot be picked up from the curb if they even offer this service. Donations centers may come to our location but once again the criteria can be extremely selective and if flights of stairs are involved, they may pass on taking your unwanted junk items. With our time being ever constrained we realize we need help. We may have aged and may not have the physical strength, stamina or the desire to haul a heavy television from our bedroom. Horton Hauls Junk & More exists to help our client retake their space and to make you happy.
How We Work For You?
- Contact Us Today or Tomorrow if that’s more convenient!
- Call us at 419-299-4210
- Our friendly customer service reps will make sure you are happy and scheduled.
- Text Us A Photo!
- We will give you a ballpark estimate within an hour from receiving your photos.
- Book Online! to schedule and appointment.
- Book a 2-hour window on our calendar and we will send you a confirmation of your appointment.
- Use our Live Chat feature!
- Our chat feature can answer all your questions and schedule your appointment when online.
- Call us at 419-299-4210
- Our professional uniformed truck crew will give you a 20-30-minute courtesy call before they arrive.
- Once on site our crew will provide an upfront quote. All pricing will be explained before any work is started. Our pricing is determined by the amount of volume your items take in our spacious trucks.
- If quote is accepted our crew will start to remove your junk items immediately, no need to reschedule most work can be completed within an hour or less.
What Do We Do With The Junk That We Remove?
We sort the items and determine the most efficient and honest way to dispose of them. Items that can be recycled will be taken to the appropriate partners, including but not limited to local recycling centers. Items which can be used or refurbished by local charities are donated, and the remaining items will be taken to the nearest landfill and disposed of properly. Horton Hauls Junk is a community partner dedicated to responsible junk removal. We believe what we do today affects all of our tomorrows. Our core values reinforce this commitment which includes all aspects of our business that impacts society, the environment, and our people – customers, and employees. We are committed to continuously improving our environmental performance, by implementing and maintaining metrics to better monitor our environmental footprint.
Where are we located?
Horton Hauls Junk is a professional junk removal company operating in Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan and Hampton Roads Virginia (Virginia Beach, VA). Headquartered in Metro Toledo, Ohio we live to help and serve our community. Our service area is all of Metro Toledo, Ann Arbor and Down River Detroit. We also service the seven cities in the Virginia Beach Area.